Friday, November 27, 2009

TKD camp

hahaha
I am back from taekwondo camp
IS ALOT DIFF FROM LAST YEAR
Last year is VERY TORTURING!!!
This year quite okay la...
THE DIFF IS VERY BIG!!!
Actually i dunno la... nvr go last year...
But leg cramp sia... everyone cramp...



I love the water balloons fight
hahaha! Its so shuang!
Oso love basketball? hahaha
I dun like the "mysterious" training -_-
Do pattern here and there...
Like the movie time too
got air-con mah! hehe



Aiya nicest is at the "sleeping" time la
1st night me and christopher awake
Tok tok tok tok tok tok tok tok
from around 10 30pm slping time until around 2 30am
2nd night me and jun wee awake
we tok tok tok... then Senior keep coming in check
Then reuben say its me again not asleep! haha
then seniors keep coming in and then we keep saying hi!
Then they tell us go sleep la -_-
Reuben the best... can chat awhile de! hehe
then from 10 30pm again until around 4am then slp



This camp was fun i guess?
hahaha!
Gtg watch anime le...
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment