Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am broke :(

Today was pretty fine :)
Aron is back to school! Hahas
Today the school even give us vitagen sia!
I guess the principle change lots of things get better :)

Physics today i totally not concentrating sia...
Could not concentrate :)
Math finally start on Matrix on AMath
Matrix getting more interesting :)
Tmr got base test :-o Lets try get full marks
After tat English
English nothing much de... AS USUAL

I skip recess knowing that i going broke :(
tats a bad news :(
After tat got social studies and the lesson quite interesting?
The fruit machine and dunno w/e crap use to choose people answer question
Makes one's heart beat FASTER!!!


After that chinese lesson RELIEF TEACHER!!!
IS SO AWESOME!!! Free period :)
Of course i go and expand my knowledge of matrix during tat period
After that geography and i think NOBODY is actually listening?
Wei Yan slept in class and classmates write things on his hand!!! HAHAHA



After my class end i wait for my 2I classmates class end
waited for around 1hr? tats pretty long!
After tat go bishan eat mcdonald...
and tat is when i totally went broke :)
After eating boon kit saw his mother
and his mother send me back hahas
thx ^^


Tats it for today...
sayorana

No comments:

Post a Comment