Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SA2 results part 1 :)

Hahahahahahas! :D
I should not be laughing cos my results sux
But then... hmmm... if i dun laugh, i not wei liang le

Anw,
Amaths... 67 / 100
SUPER LOT OF CARELESS
Thx to tat A2 flew away :)
But nvm... my tests can pull up de ^^

Next,
Chinese... 62 / 100
The zuo wen totally screw me upside down inside out
Pull me down by so much!
So evil rite? Must eliminate it :P

CHEMISTRY =D
23 / 100
Merry Xmas :)
I dunno should drop anot
I dun feel like dropping =P

Science (Biology)
26.5 / 85
Hmmmmm...
I got higher than i expected :)
So fail i oso dun care...
Ay? wait... Since when i care for bio =D
Bio sux so much tat i dun even want to study :)
Its so BORING Hahas

Other results still dunno yet :)
But i can predict le...
SS F9
Geog F9
Others dunno :)

No comments:

Post a Comment