Wednesday, January 19, 2011

School started for quite awhile

Haissss
Quite some time nvr blog le :O
Lets see wat are the big things tat happen :D

O LVL CHINESE
B3!
When i see this i got quite disappointed
even though its within my calculation lol
Hong wei oso got B3
VERNON GOT A2 WTH!
In HCL class teacher say me and hong wei should get A de
Hahas but dunno why
Maybe unlucky
then she say vernon ar...
U VERY LUCKY!
LOLOL XD


AMath Level Test
I got 33.5 / 40
Pretty awesome :)
NVr study sia
Almost forgot important things :P
Careless here and there ><

Chem Level test
I got 11 / 50
NO NEED DROP :P
Lucky me ^^ heehee
Anw is not 100 % no need drop
Need see Prelim results first :)

Hahas lets hope school will get better
recently bad luck with alot things :(
Lets hope good luck coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment