Monday, May 2, 2011

PRELIM TMR AR! :D

Wah wah wah!
Mid year? SA1? Wats tat?
I dunno alrdy :P
All i know is that prelim has replace it ! ><
Tmr 3 papers sia...
end so late -_-
WIll be tiring... writing for hours!
I DUN WRITE TAT LONG DE!
My hand will go numb in the air con hall!
Then after tat will feel pain
AND I NO GLOVE Lol XD
Haissss NVM! Use to it le :P



Sian sia
Tmr english paper 1 paper 2 and geog!
Geog... I nvr study at all until now XD
I am such a slacker :P
Even when its prelim o.O
Arrrrrrrrr!
So sian :(
Anw today went bishan library with MF
APPARENTLY IT WUN WORK WITHOUT A TABLE
Hahas bishan library not much table
WOODLANDS LIBRARY FTW ^^



After tat MF come my house
then after tat use my account tok to xinyun XD
LOL LA! XD
then after tat went shihui house retrieve cookie!








IS SO NICE LAAAAAAA!
I LOVE IT TTM!
I WANT MORE ><
LOL XD
Anw tats it for this post? I should really probably start on geog LOL
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment