Sunday, April 29, 2012

NP FTW!

Hahas hello i am back~
Its been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since i post!
Sort of lost the mood to blog lol~
But nvm i am back! :D
School has startded for me~
Wow after like a freaking long holiday~
Which i dun mind having more :)
CMC people are really awesome~
And history wun repeat !
I wun get hated like boon kit said man :P
Joined taekwondo and wheelpower as CCA :)
Quite cool sia wheelpower~
Sit on wheelchair to play sports is totally different !
New experience :D
Everyone should try it sia :)
NP Taekwondo not as tiring as mshs taekwondo though~
But then i still felt tired~
Fitness lvl drop liao :(
Nvm i will get it back soon! :D
Everything~ My kicks and everything!
Imma get it back :D
Just wait and see yo~
And friday going AJC see layting perform! :D
Meiyi and hongwei please make it ! ! !
I dunwan waste my money on the tickets :/

No comments:

Post a Comment