Monday, July 6, 2009

Now
2 08am as shown on my macbook
which I just clean and realise my screen got a bit more crack than b4
Really bad news

Should not have clean
Did not clean no need see that crack or scratch or w/e
Pathetic
Sis clock keep ringing for no reason? -_-

Geog test has been postpone till next monday
YAY!!!
Cos is abit kan chiong
Teachers keep saying only left 10 weeks
but something call 欲速则不达
kan chiong for wat?

Hais, I miss MOH war
I miss naruto shippuuden narutimate accel 2
I miss bleach blade battler 2nd
I miss digimon rumble arena 2
Overall, I miss ps2 with friends challenging :D

I have no time for thinking tat...
All those can leave till holiday
Not the 1 week holiday in september
But the EOY
Becos Teacher kan chiong
I oso kan chiong liao
But I different
I kan chiong anime la :D

Ok, I go watch again liao
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

No comments:

Post a Comment