Wednesday, July 8, 2009

school sux

Screw the school la
That school has just make me lost some of my notes which I nt sure got wat
Oso make me lost a geography textbook.
Everything under table they clear just for the sake of installing some crap on the floor!
Totally nonsense!



Today Art = slack lesson :D
We mark other class art...
Feel so gd slacking! 


Home econ we today cook nothing
sad... which means nothing to eat
Recess oso did not eat anything
Just dun feel like it


Higher Chinese,
I decided to redo my work
So teacher gimme one more day and some other boys who DID NOT do their work
Sad, I haben start that thing yet :(



Math we learn another thing
And I forget alrdy :D
I am goner



Hate Chemistry
Make us stay back AGAIN to teach
Friday IT oso stay back
Today Chem stay back
Dun tell me tmr EL stay back I burn the whole school down ar!



Hais, gotta do work + enjoy my life
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment