Saturday, August 14, 2010

CT2 approaching

This week... might be the last week where i will had fun
Next thursday is the start of CT2
Guess i have more than enough fun le bah
Tuesday went out in the morning watch movie with MF
Follow by going arcade in scape with him :)


Afternoon meet hongwei in eunos station
We went to parkway parade since we are so bored :D
Then go arcade agn! (Different games)
Hahas! I like the hammer BANG! :D
I win hong wei in tat...
Correction... I win hong wei in everything :D
Hahas :)

At the night go teach math until late at night then go home
Photos taken is OMG!!!!
Hahas :) My collection keep increasing :))



Wednesday nothing much
Nite training was okay :)
Sparring was pretty fun :D
Jeremy is as rouge as he is in the past
Hahas... so violence... haissss...


Thursday oso nothing much
GO school go home :D
End of my day ^^



Today is quite crazy!!!!
Actually i mean ytd... over 12am le :D
I woke up at 8 30am!!
Reach school at 9 45am!!!
Missed 3 periods!!! LOLOL!!!
Too tired i guess? :)
I even lie to nubby chee cos involve in car accident
tats why i late :D
AND HE BELIEVE OMG HE IS NUBBY CHEE!!!!
Hahahahas!



After school went to NANYANG FUNFAIR
With, Baiyu ben soh and joshua
Baiyu left his things in my bag -_-
Another boon kit lol
After they left at around 4+
I go Nanyang girls high hall to do homework
TO wait for kenny and hong wei
They say diu lian
Do homework in corner of hall where got diu lian
Nothing much ma -_-
But the whole day was pretty fun i guess :))



This weekend...
I shall complete all homeworks i owe...
and monday shall start revising abit :)
Thursday is the day i start dying =D
JIAYOU TAN WEI LIANG :D HAHAHAS

No comments:

Post a Comment