Tuesday, August 31, 2010

END OF CT2 ENJOY LIFE? HELL YEAH!!! :D

CT2 final results :D
I failed
CHEM
ENGLISH
SCIENCE
HUMANS

I passed
CHINESE
MATH
AMATH!!! (Top in class)
Hahahas :D


Not bad not bad...
I pass my overall kay? :P
I realise the same thing happen throughout this year
I always fail my sciencesss and humansss
and always pass my chinese mathssss
and always somehow survive :D
Math always pull me up! TY MATHS!!! :D



Today Teachers day celebration
Enhao group nvr win :(
Sadded... nvm jy next year :D
Went to bowling for the 1st time in my life
Not bad la
But lousy like shit :D
But fun can le who cares score :)



After tat follow enhao see layting
Finally return the ruler! Hahas :)
And then an epic photo taking battle occurs
2nd time le ...
Hmmmmmm...
FUN i guess? :D
Is totally different from stalking :))
Today quite an awesome day~
I WANT BADMINTON!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment