Thursday, August 6, 2009

A new opponent

Today school was okay nia
Pe I go run dunno how many km with my injured leg
Somehow i can run and its a sign of my leg recovering...
Malay I dun understand still
Very blur


Physics...
Haiz...
As bad as ever...
I think i fell asleep like 2 or 3 min?
Geog get back test 1 paper
And i dun really care :D


English is still the same old thing...
And ERP SUCKS!
Anw...
After school hong wei come my house
A Naruto match tat i nvr experience b4
A person that i help him realising his best char
Can now beat my Rock Lee


Well...
I was expecting the defeat due to the weakness thing
Rock Lee has a low chance of winning...
And becos of tat...
I will have a goal...
TO DEFEAT THE WEAKNESS!!!
Just wait hong wei...
I will find another weakness of ur char
Tat is good for rock lee

No comments:

Post a Comment