Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tio GL cos of math results?

Today was cool
PE retest 2.4km
I pass even with my freaky retard stitch...
I gonna continue train...
And definitely get stronger ^^


Malay next week got test...
Die la...
Physics got back base test result 5.5 / 20
I noe the score is awesome...
expected it...


Geog we go through abit workbook
English teacher nvr come so we free period...
Then we have extra lesson chem until 4PM!!!
Tat was late...


Things are like i expect...
Getting full marks in Math Mock Test...
Everyone come GL me...
And then say wat i cheat
Put book underneath or w/e...
Ay, i did not even bring my book on tat day
Neither my notes -_-
Math without algebra is so much more freaky easier...
CT2 i gonna try my best and get as high as possible
Cos i screw up my SA1 i need pull up!!!



2 more days to CT2
Lets rock and roll~
hehe 



LASTLY, GRATZ VEENA...
U got ur A1 finally for math! lol ^^
Continue work hard :D

No comments:

Post a Comment