Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Not really a gd day?

Today school is not really good...
English teacher angry here angry there then class noisy here and there
Geography not bad...
Learn the water thing and pop quiz shouldn't be a problem :D
Math is quite gd as we learn the venn diagram thing which is like common sense :D



Recess We found out SRC is opened and we go there slack :D
Miss the sofa there...
Chemistry was abit chim?
Nt really sure wats going on LOL
RME once again is the family thing... not bad



Then we got the ICAS
Last question I spend SO MUCH time on it
Should be correct according to my deduction
But No one same answer as me cos they all TIKUM!!!
WTH!!!
THen i stay back do my english then go bishan meet Boonkit and others



Boon kit return me 4 dollars nia -_-
I need my money back!!!
Then Boon Kit let me finish the notes
Then suddenly i realise is 4 58pm
Saw sumit and then Saw BaoRu who was going to NLB for CIP



Abit pissed off right now!!!
Now I noe why all volunteer slots are oways full!
People camp till 12am and just book all slots without caring if they going anot!
They just think... Hmm... I get the slots first then decide lor!
This is selfish decision!



Hais... W/e
Tmr CHem test
Gotta study
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment