Friday, September 4, 2009

beyond pathetic

Aiyo...
today music...
slacking periodsssss ^^
1 hr 10min leh! So zai!
I luv slacking period :D


After that is chinese lesson.
Used the time to go through chapter 30
Recess comes and go makan ^^
Wasted 2 dollar + for this freaky hell meal!!!
WTH!!!
I must overcome the temptation to eat!!!
Or else my $$$ fly away!!!




after that math...
Forget bring notes and gl session last for 1 - 2 min?
pathetically lame
Our class super extra...




Geog we seems to no do anything...
I cant rmb sia...
dun really think got do anything...




Lit our teacher get angry at the last few min...
Our class got people sleeping...
Got people surfing the net...
got people dreaming away
And people not even taking down notes...




last period english
EL teacher nvr come and THAT teacher come
Damn sian...




After school went to primary school to get my gi
In the end only get the marist crest... haizzz
Come home and enjoy my life abit...
Conan 2 episodes and fullmetal 1 episode...
Why today so busy!!!
I still doing work!!!
Haizzzzz




Need chiong work liao!
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!!! (Sign of stress coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment