Thursday, September 17, 2009

siao

Today was so much fun
DUING PE!!!
hahaha! Finally got out of my pathetic F&C life
F&C is for people who fail napfa! hehe i pass liao
Anw, PE play some weird game which rox kay?
I long time nvr play outdoor sports of w/e liao...
Miss the feeling ^^


After that malay class...
I not even listening
only taking down notes... :D


After recess we go home econ...
The whole day i sew a word W
I am so screwed!
But i got a plan liao...
Its hard though... but i should be able to overcome



After that chinese
The chinese test la!
Was something i nvr expect...
the way the question was put...
ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM PREVIOUS TESTS
That totally screw me up
I dunno can get A1 anot la...
haiz....



After that go do the tkd notice board
We do until 5 30pm? Result is not tat good
Skipped training because of tat
Saturday grading sia!!!
My reverse kick = dead

No comments:

Post a Comment