Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NLB today!

Today go NLB do CIP once more...
I dunno why i keep doing leh
I tot i will stop doing for good
and then thx to a certain person I start doing again...
pathetic har?



Today when go hor...
Jazlyn name spotted!!!
At 10am de, and she did not come!!!
Was wondering is she one of those who oways cause me to have no slots!
Book liao then maybe not going littat...
No wonder oways no slots la!
no offense Jazlyn! ^^



Anw, I dunno why want do 3 hrs oways become 4 hrs de
the job cannot finish and then delay to 4 hrs!
Now my pocket got 3 freaky hell long receipt!
Its suppose to be join but then something happen so its seperate!
If is join hor... Whar, it be will freaky hell long sia!



Anw, took 912 home...
When Bao want borrow my phone,
I ask her for reason and took her photo!
She still dunno!!! lol!!!
But then when i lend her she use my phone to take my photo!
WTH? But she still dunno i took hers!
Pathetic har? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment