Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A day with marcus foo

Today after marcus foo chinese remedial
He come my house to start on our art project
When we reach my house, i bring the computer to vista point to fix
when we reach home after tat is around 1 15pm
As we eat lunch, we enjoy ourselves for 1 hr
I was watching detective conan, as usual



2 15pm
We start on our art project
Our art project is about pop art
damn, wasted 2 hr 15 min on tat thing
Waste time -_-



After tat, we play DBZBT3 for around 40min?
Did not realise my weapon team so imba
Marcus Foo deprove quite abit
hais



After tat one more round of bleach balde battlers 2nd
then he go home liao
Send him to admirlty by taking 912
Pathetic, I take 912 from my house to my house
-_-



Anw, Art project complete!
Next, I left with my chinese, physics and math
WHERE IS MY PHSICS PAPER!!!
-_-
Cant do the worksheet if I cant find it, pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment