Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A gd day at Matt house!!!

Ytd was so much fun since I went to matthew house
The first game we play is
Obviously MOH, as usual, lol
With just 3 players, we get to have fun, wat would happen if got 4 players?
UBER FUN!!!

As usual. vanguard I owns, but not european assault is average lvl
I need to improve, haha
Max and matthew, sad that wei xiang cant make it

2nd game is obviously naruto
haha
again I win? haha, ming jie, if u are here u will be my rival sia!!!

after naruto we change back to MOH until 7pm we leave
This might be the last time I saw max until the next holiday
hais...
When we are having fun, time run so fast
Just wish that time would stop when we are together

Hais, still got school HomeWork, gotta go, and complete them
Bye pals :D

No comments:

Post a Comment