Monday, June 8, 2009

Woohoo, ytd was so much fun with matthew soon!
He come my house after I go Library :D
He come my house first thing do is mousehunt, -_-"
W/e, We try out the game I borrow from my uncle, call NEO CONTRA
Haha, we play easy cos first time play, fun sia, ownage



Then we play the usual MOH, Medal Of Honour
Haha, I still win him la
If only we got 1 or 2 more player, it will be more fun, afterall buying the multitap is for MOH


After tat we go play Vampire Night
It was so funny when the game char say
"We Hunt The Creatures Of The Dark"
"Vampire Hunters"
Sound so retard la, and it was around evening in the game! LOL
Soon he had to leave, I lend him Medal Of Honour Frontline to train
So I will have a rival with tat game?


Wish tat next time can have at least 3  or 4 people, so can have war!
GTG, ltr still got tkd, bb

No comments:

Post a Comment