Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wah, today tkd training, make until my whole shirt wet (Sweat)
Its gd tat I expect tat liao so i bring extra shirt...
Today help collect training fees and club fund
Pls, next time dun fold the notes and then gimme!!!
Make me very ma fan and I confuse liao -_-
Gd tat things work out in the end...



I was assign a job with jeremy and alvin -_-
On wednesday going back school in the morning
We intend to do the whole shyt in lighting speed
so we can all go home earlier :D



Got back the money tat jevons owe me from last time gambling
one dollar leh! haha
I wish that holiday can be extended, there might be a chance thx to H1N1?
EXTEND!!!
I NEED MORE HOLIDAY!!!


3 more hrs and then hitman reborn new episode!
So gd...
For now, detective conan!
Cant stay in this post too long
Cos still got alot anime to catch up



So bye guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment