Friday, May 1, 2009

A bad day

Yesterday midnight I and jerome and yu xuan gave stupid comments on Jia Hao's facebook profile and make him angry. Now he is showing attitude to me and yu xuan after patching things up with jerome. Kenneth liu only knows to blame me for that and keep trying to announce to the whole world. He say i should not do what I have done and trying to make me like a 千古罪人, but he never thought of people doing the same thing to me, INCLUDING HIM. Keep calling me monkey he think very fun and also never thought of people feelings. Only know how to say people dunno how to say himself.

And sorry Jia Hao if that is enough to piss you off. I never thought u would have such low tolerance to things, and u are one of those people who keep calling me names. If u want to be angry with me i dun mind but just patch things up with yu xuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment