Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exam results

This is shyt, I fail my english leh! 45 / 100
English the marker like SIAO KIA!
Example hor, the complain letter I got a part write customer service and the teacher draw arrow on it and write "location?"
customer service is the location la!
Then one question ask why children must be safely secure in roller coaster
I ans to prevent them from falling off during the ride
WRONG! A arrow point out written "why?"
WTH LA!

Not bad la, my history pass!
41/60
But english fail so no matter how much effort I put in to study everything gone

My math fail :(     37.5 / 80
Alot people fail oso la

My chinese pass! 73 / 100 overall
felt so good when I got my chinese paper
How good if my english did not fail, this mark will not go to waste
Sianz....


I HATE ENGLISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment