Saturday, May 2, 2009

TKD

Today tkd we self train our pattern, kik targets and do watever we always do. But then, Chong saw our pattern and say its not good enough to go individual, its better to go in by team, i agree and my teammates oso agree. The Problem is kenneth say he could not cope with both studies and tkd. Cos we are having tkd even during exam period, but if I can cope, Jeremy can cope, Alvin Pek can cope, why cant he cope. If he does not want to go for the rest of the training, the whole group will be ruin. 

Kenneth, stop saying that individual gd, make pattern perfect damn easy, u need to know the timing for each step, ur stance had to be good and must use force for each step and alot other more things that we do not know. U think u just remember the pattern then u can go to the next round? Pls la, I beg you, just go for the rest of the training. I dun want the team to disband because of u, if tat happen, I think I will really hate u and others will not be as friendly with u as now. For the sake of other 4 teammates, for the sake of tkd, for the sake of ur friends, just come for the training. I will be looking forward to a YES. If u still dun care, then I got nothing to say. Either give me or alvin or jeremy an answer. Hope u make the decision we want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment