Thursday, May 14, 2009

Science screw up

Today science is FREAKING HARD!!! HARDEST PAPER OF ALL!!! Wat i study did not really come out, wat i cant remember everything come out! So unlucky la! Screw up sia!!!



Today tkd cancel cos alvin pek abit sick, headache, abit dizzy. But at first we dunno and then I was like running until damn tired trying to find him la. Then I heard the story from him say jeremy and kenneth dun believe him or watever. Then I try to tok to kenneth about it la. I say until can u like believe him? and then he not happy liao... He say i was trying to be a hero or watever, kenneth, I dun mean tat way. I say can u like believe him cos i dun see a reason why u say he fake. I just trying to hear about ur opinion la. Dun misunderstand me... If you think my the way i say it u hate it, then ps.



Tmr Lit, my last paper, but cannot revise de, everything in the powerpoint slide i oso know. But i dun feel quite gd about it



After tmr, I so going to enjoy myself.





Just watch Bleach! New episode :D Hisagi Owns! 

Hisagi opponent

Hisagi shunpo was so fast I see 3 of them O.o


Hisagi release sword (LOOKS SO COOL)


Hisagi gets behind his opponent 


Opponent block it!


Nvr turn ur back on the weopon :D


Dead!


Ikkaku lose, this is shyt!


If he use Bankai, he will own!!!

Although science has screw up, bleach cheer me up!
Not gonna care about science liao, no point worrying, worry oso cant change the marks

No comments:

Post a Comment