Friday, May 29, 2009

Circle line

Wah, Damn happy today la, Circle line open leh!!! DAMN ZAI!!!
I can reach Bishan from my school in 6 min, which makes me able to reach my house 3 X faster than normal!!! Unbelievable!
And Circle line from bartley is only have Marist Taking it!!! 



Today after school me and my friends go bishan makan!
I eat Japanese food la...
We are walking around cos nothing to do, oso dunwan go back school for life science so fast...
So go buy drink, I owe a lot people $$$, 5 dollar reynold, 1 dollar hong wei, 1.25 eugene.
BUT, 2 person owe me a total of 23 dollar, ay, better return soon la, need $$$ leh!



Today PTM did not really say much, w/e the teacher say I alrdy predict liao lor.
They always say the same old thing which is so easy to guess.
Does not really affect my wonderful life. HA!
Planning to meet up with some Pri school friends on monday :D
Max is alrdy on board, matthew need ask parents.



When it comes to holiday, I luv MY LIFE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment